The IT world is bursting with ways to make you and your company more nimble, more profitable, more customer friendly. You just need someone to get you there. CV Tech is a team of forward thinkers with tremendous IT know-how and extensive field experience. Even better, we listen and communicate in familiar terms, not technical language you don’t understand.
We think and act like an IT department, not a vendor. This means we're advocates for your business goals and objectives. We don't take incentives from hardware or software companies; our advice and solution recommendations are specific to your individual needs. Our technical team is experienced in finding creative solutions to technical problems, solutions that improve reliability, reduce cost, and add value.
Do you have any of the following issues with your IT support?
Have you been struggling to achieve any of the following?
- Can't respond quickly due to out-of-town location, and charges a lot for travel
- Delivers poor value, and leaves you wondering, "What did I just pay for?"
- Problems come right back, just days later, and the vendor won't take ownership
- Unprofessional, poor communicator, and just dreadful to be around
- Task-oriented, and doesn’t listen to and/or care about your long-term business goals
- Doesn’t return calls, is unorganized
- Often bills you while they learn how to address a problem
Take a moment and think about how your IT vendors interacts with you. Do they respect your goals, your priorities, and your bottom line? If not, then it might be time to make a change. We hope you'll consider the advocacy and personal service you'll receive from our team of IT experts. Contact us today for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
- Increase the return on your technology investments
- Develop technology strategies and policies that help your business operate more efficiently
- Establish a long-term budget and IT plan for your organization
- Learn which new technologies, such as cloud, VoIP, or virtualization, could actually benefit your organization
- Develop a phone system that’s courteous to the caller and routes calls efficiently
- Share files and phone calls between two or more locations
- Connect to your work network from home or on the road
CV Tech is local business headquartered in Rochester, Michigan. We’re not IT guys, we’re experienced IT professionals. Our president and our senior network engineer have nearly thirty years of corporate IT experience. We're experts in IT strategy, customer support and field service.
Our planning and leadership skills include datacenter management, equipment procurement and provisioning, resource planning and optimization, and IT finance. We manage vendor contracts and negotiate support relationships with external partners and IT organizations. We also assist with corporate marketing activities by integrating corporate brands, colors and logos into IT systems.
Our technical skills include Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP/DNS, LAN/WAN configuration, Cisco networking, PC setup and deployment, data backup and recovery, and other corporate IT platforms.
We provide prompt, reliable service to numerous local businesses, including:
- City Place Ann Arbor (Ann Arbor, MI) - This luxury 144-bed off-campus student housing property needed cutting-edge amenities to set themselves apart from other student apartments. The state-of-the art technology system installed by CV Tech gives the property an edge over their competition.
- Great Lakes Independent Insurance (Lake Orion, MI) - This insurance agency relies on the Internet for every aspect of their operations. When their previous support company left their network crashing multiple times per day, they realized it was time to call in the experts. Today, their powerful Cisco-driven network infrastructure is rock-solid, enabling their twenty employees to get the job done without interruption.
- Haig's of Rochester (Rochester, MI) - This downtown small business is an award-winning designer of fine jewelry. CV Tech provides comprehensive support for their point-of-sale, accounting, CAD, and 3D printing software systems.
- Rochester Regional Chamber of Commerce (Rochester, MI) - The Chamber leverages technology to enable their small staff to achieve huge results. We coordinated their transition to Microsoft Office 365, installed a multimedia presentation system, and service all of their PC and server systems.
- Affiliated Advisors (Rochester, Troy, and Rochester Hills, MI) - This network of financial advisors relies on the expertise of CV Tech to ensure their computers meet rigorous security requirements for handling financial data. We ensure their systems are not only encrypted and secure, but also powerful and flexible!
- Double Action Indoor Shooting Centers (Madison Heights, MI) - This full service gun store relies heavily on technology to manage their onsite shooting lanes, manage their point of sale terminals and store inventory, and coordinate their online sales and shipping. Our reliable server system and managed security software keeps this business running smoothly.
- The Edge at Oakland University (Auburn Hills, MI) - We retrofitted an existing six-building apartment community with cutting-edge technology infrastructure. Underground fiber optic cabling delivers ultra-reliable, gigabit-speed Internet access plus digital television to nearly 200 residents.
- Adam Electronics (Madison Heights, MI) - This electronics fabricator turned to CV Tech for a brand-new managed server infrastructure and prompt access to tech support when their team needs it. We monitor their systems to secure critical data and ensure 24/7 access to company systems.
- Backus Payne & Associates (Rochester Hills, MI) - This group of medical-liability specialists provides insurance solutions to physicians, clinics and dentists. Prior to CV Tech, this customer-centric business was unable to work away from the office. Today, a central database server monitored and secured by CV Tech allows anytime access to all company data, and even enables employees to work full-time from their home offices.
- The Crawford Insurance Group (Rochester Hills, MI) - We helped this nationally-recognized insurance agency transform their employees’ productivity through the use of high-end laptop computers, ergonomic multi-screen workstations, and a high-speed wireless network.
- River Crest Banquet Center & Catering (Rochester Hills, MI) - This catering and banquet facility maintains a stellar reputation throughout Metro-Detroit. They have only a single computer, and its operation is essential! They rely on CV Tech to keep this critical equipment secure and provide immediate assistance when required.
- Develop robust network infrastructures using Cisco firewalls, routers and switches
- Deploy scalable enterprise WiFi systems using Ubiquiti UniFi and Cisco equipment
- Install neat and reliable structured cabling systems for data, voice, video and other systems
- Build custom server and PC systems for specialized applications (medical, industrial, kiosk, and outdoor, etc.)
- Configure, upgrade and deploy server systems including Dell PowerEdge and HP ProLiant
- Enable secure remote access to business systems using VPN, Remote Desktop, and other technologies
- Study your business practices and organization to determine what IT offerings can make you a better company.
- Glean more value from your existing IT investments to help you achieve more.
- Program for flexibility to ensure that systems will adapt as you grow.
- Plan and manage enhancements to existing systems and implementation of any new hardware and software
- Document system architecture and function for easy, on-going management
- Fix computer and system issues ON TIME, THE FIRST TIME!
- Expand the capacity of existing systems with new features and capabilities
- Implement security safeguards to keep systems protected
- Configure new equipment for optimum use
- Resolve issues using remote support tools when possible
- Host applications and other services to maximize application performance and reliability.
- Backup critical documents and data to our secure offsite servers.
- Managed backup and antivirus offernings for hassle-free protection and security.
- Provide managed and monitored, wired and wireless access for any environment, including residents, customers, medical patients and guests
- Meet enterprise requirements for fast and reliable services on a small/midsize budget
- Program systems so that a small subset of high-demand users does not negatively affect the experience of everyone on the network
- Develop audio and video systems that make a powerful statement for your business
- Custom build design solutions…from a single television to sophisticated multi-screen displays throughout your facility
- Install a well-documented system that is easy to use and looks and sounds great
CV TECH SUPPORT ADVANTAGE
We offer smaller companies the ability to bring the skills and experience of a corporate IT department into their business. We take the time to understand your goals and objectives, and develop an IT plan geared at meeting those needs.
We offer top-notch workmanship, delivering technology solutions that look as great as they function. This attention to detail means our systems are more reliable, easier to troubleshoot, and project a more professional image toward your customers and employees.
Managed Internet Services
We provide best-in-class Internet and TV distribution system for hotels, multi-dwelling buildings, and apartment communities. Our platform delivers reliable, high-speed Internet access and rich video programming for a low monthly fee. Our proprietary system empowers property owners to issue temporary Internet access to guests, content-filtered access to employees, and smart prioritization so everyone receives a fair experience. Contact us today to learn how CV Tech can deliver a great Internet and television experience to your guests, customers or residents.